27. juni 2009

Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche's arrival delated to Wednesday morning


Dear friends,

Please notice: There is a change in Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche's arrival time for the Gomde Denmark Summer Camp.

He is now scheduled to arrive at Arhus Airport (AAR) at 9 am Wednesday July 1st.

The welcoming procession will therefore be between around 9.30 am.

Please be here well in time, wear nice clothes and bring flowers and incense.

Your Gomde DK hosts

We received this email from him.

Dear Gomde DK students,

I am so sorry to have delay my arrival to Denmark. There has been a problem with the USA visa that forces me to come 2 days later. I am really looking forward to being at our beautiful Gomde together and practicing.

Now I will arrive on Wednesday July 3 AM to Copenhagen and will follow the program from Wednesday evening onwards. Please follow the same schedule you had planned on Tuesday exactly. I request Erik Pema Kunsang to teach you all.

Much love and will see you soon,

Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche